Multilogue offers marketing communications designed to bring your firm new business and keep the loyalty of your current customers. The term ‘multilogue’ describes the concept of multi-way communications — between you and your prospects and customers, and among them. Multilogue embraces the complex inter-related world of all-ways media. The concept was created and explained by Multilogue proprietor Jan Smith and her co-author Richard Cross in “Customer Bonding: Pathways to Customer Loyalty” (NTC Business Books, a division of McGraw Hill, 1994).
Content Marketing that Works
Multilogue aids businesses of every size with integrated content strategies that generate business. Content services include:
- Creating optimized websites to serve as the heart of your marketing
- Dynamic communications with calls to action that encourage prospects and customers to interact with you via web, email, and phone:
- Blogs, white papers, case studies, FAQs, and videos to build and deepen relationships
- Social media posts to push your content out into your markets
- Email outreach to deepen relationships and make offers to your prospects and customers
- Publicity and media engagement:
- Press releases
- Media pitches, including bylined articles
- Collateral materials: brochures, fact sheets, data sheets
- Books & monologues
A Value-Driven Network of Service Providers
Multilogue is the sole proprietorship of Jan Smith, an experienced marketing communications professional. Working with a network of skilled service providers — art directors, graphic designers, web developers, photographers, and videographers — we deliver consistent quality at reasonable budgets.
Our focus is on value. We maximize return by using every communication for multiple outreach channels. We make sure that your face in the market is consistent, dynamic, and compelling.
Contact us today to talk about your marketing outreach needs.CONTACT US